Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

t1 rec'd digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

curt2k

Vendor
Jul 25, 2003
US
i have 0x32 w/6.1.customer has bank of did's starting with
3700.on target lines 145 i use rec digits 700,701 for 146 and soforth.customer wants tono.'s starting with 3750 for upstairs office. when i try to put in 750 for rec'd digits it wont take.rec'd digits are three.can anyone tell me why it won't take and how to correct this.it also will not take 710 for 3710 it will only take from 3700 to 3709.did's range from 3700 to 3799.
thanks

checi to see if you have 750 assigned to something already.

A received number cannot be the same as, or be the start digitsof a line pool access code, a destination code, the DISA DN or the Auto DN.

the IG states that the MICS 6.1 with no expansion cards has digits starting with 7 pre-assigned. I didn't see what it may be pre-assigned to though. check out the line pool codes and re-assign numbers if needed.

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

sorry typo "4.1" not 6.1 so use to typing 6.1.

Brian, I think that a duplicate dn numbers on the stations will not cause a conflict but there are a couple of areas in the docs that say they will definately make up a conflict.

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back