Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

T1 in Option11c

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
US
Does anyone know how many total T1's will go into the the Option 11c Rls 25.4?

Depending on what type of expansion cabinets you have. If you have suriviable type you can put as many T1s in as you have slots. Course if you use all slots for T1s NO PHONES

Thread798-740246 is not true for 25.4 because I know you can use the expansion cabs also. By the way you can use slots 1-9 in the main cabinet but thanks for repling. Unkalary this is the problem that I'm having, I have heard like you said that you can pretty much use as many as you want. But I have also heard that true you can put them in the expansion cabinets but you can only have a total of 9 in the system. I'm just trying to find out which is correct.

I've got 25.40 and we currently have 9 T-1s. Even though I don't have another T-1 card I just built a 10th T-1 card and then deleted it to test this scenario for you. So to answer your question, I say you can have more than 10.

However, we do have 4 cabinets all with IP connectivity and survivablity. The T-1s are also spread out through all 4 cabinets.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks I'm checking a couple of other avenues also I'll let you know what I find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back