Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

T1 Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonegirl

Programmer
Jan 24, 2002
US
One of my customers has T1 curcuit in their pbx. They've had it for quite a while but all of the sudden, they are able to place outgoing calls but incoming calls are not ringing in to the switch.

Bell states that their channels are ringing in fine. There are no Fujitsu dealers in our city and no tech support available.

Any ideas? Is there anything that can be physically adjusted on the switch to "listen harder" , etc.?

maybee the ring generator went out on the card. it happend on my televantage system. the dialogic card had an old ring generator. the phones never rang but hit the auto attendant. maybee, if you have a voicemail system you can make the auto attendant answer the calls to see if they are really ringing. another way would be to check at the block by wiring an analog phone up or put a butt set on it and call the line it should ring.
good luck.
jeff weeks

i have 7 fujitsu pbx with a 109 phones f9600 us pbx and i want to sell them for 4,000 443 413 3494

Phonegirl. you need to display a system status to see if the clocking has failed then do package status on the card.
then you can look at the trouble logs to see where the failure is. also there is no ring generator on the t-1 card.
as stated by someonelse.

qmoore@ameritech.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back