Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

*t to transfer in Audix replacement in MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demanding

IS-IT--Management
Jan 7, 2008
US
has anyone come up with a way to replace *t to transfer (as used in Audix) once Audix has been removed? We will be getting rid of Audix and setting up users on MM...some like the *t as they call into their voicemail, transfer to another office, i.e., an international location, and get the user they want.

I responded in Definity Systems. You should be to set up which TUI you want the end-users to use. I believe the options are Audix, Aria, and Serenade...

Thanks,
98C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Yes - ours is already Aria so they have the cell-like prompts. So, since that will not change, no other way - through the PBX...something simple?

you can set the language to English 123 and it will speak the numbers and not the letters in the Audix TUI.

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back