Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

system will not forward from ACD to 309 through 310

Status
Not open for further replies.

murphysmom

Technical User
Nov 19, 2006
CA
I attaching two screenshots of the active skillset (group) from Call Pilot 100/150. As you see it at the attached picture, we have just changed the ext in the step 3 to #310.

What we have have found today is, if there is noone at the extention the call is supposed to be sent to on the step #3 of the Routing Table (see the picture ACD1 attached)
but Call Forwarding is active then we have the problem

In the current set-up, if the agent at the ext 310 activates the call forwarding to ext 309 and leaves for the day, then, if the remaining two agents at ext 309 and 302 are busy on the phone (having only one line busy)
and an incoming call comes in, the agent at ext 309 won' t be able to see the call coming in (and pick it up),
in other words, the system will not forward the call from ACD to 309 through 310 and the one who calls will be "kicked out" (disconnected) after 45 seconds waiting time.

If you have ever ecountered this before,
we need your advice on what we can do to work around this problem.

Cannot attach...

if 309 is on the phone, an ACD call will not ring on it. I don’t quite understand what you are doing with 310, are you leaving an agent logged in and forwarding the call? I need a little more info on what you are doing. What is step 3 your routing table supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back