Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Wide Revert DN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

telebub

Vendor
Jan 9, 2009
US
Over the past few weeks I remember a couple of posts from folks asking about a system wide revert DN setting that would eliminate an administrator from having to change each individual mailbox or have all users change their own revert DN while logged into their own mailbox.

Me, along with others responded to those posts with a NO, you must change them individually. I just found that not to be the case in CallPilot Rls 4 and 5.

If you login to CallPilot Manager and go to Messaging/Messaging Management and then scroll down until you see Special DNs. There you will see Revert DN. Key in the extension you want to be the system wide revert DN and press Save.

I tested this and it worked.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Also keep in mind that if a mailbox does have a Revert DN defined, it takes precedence over the system Revert DN in the Messaging Management location.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back