Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Status - No PING

vtt2019

Technical User
Jul 6, 2019
BR
Hi Sirs:
I am using the IPO Anywhere r12 image for a lab. All was working fine (I could make calls between registered J100s, etc) until I tried to make a PING from System Status (IP Routes - PING button) to any external host in the same subnet, and it always failed (Sent 3, Lost 3). I cannot make a PING to the same IPO LAN1 even. Testing from Linux CLI, I can PING to IPO LAN1 or any host. If I use Wireshark, when I use the PING button (System Status) I cannot see any ICMP going out through my ethernet interface (the only one activated), however I can do ping to IPO LAN1 from any external host without any problem (I see the ICMP packets incoming and ICMP replies outgoing).
Could you help me please? Is there some restriction to outgoing traffic in the IPO Anywhere image?

You already started a thread on this a couple of days ago. Don't just start a new thread because no-one has answered.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back