Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System speed call list

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrf150

Technical User
Jun 26, 2003
US
I Have to setup observe agent security so supervisors cannot listens to other supervisors agents. The problem is first I need to create a speed dial list then assign differant lists to differant supervisors listing thier agents and a password to use the list. This didn't seem very difficult but I thought I would setup a company wide speed dial list of all our outer offices first.But I set up the list #6 in OTM list manager and assigned numbers to the outer office phone numbers but don't know how to use it, did I not make it correctly? My phone has SpcUser get dialtone asks for speed call I imput the list I created but I don't know how to call the individual listing I programmed in.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

login to the switch and verify that spped call 6 is there (that it wsa transmitted from OTM ok)

LD 20
Req: prt
Type: SCL
LSNO: 6

return rest of way

If it is not there try transmit again and check log in OTM

If it is there:
Check phone you are trying to use from make sure they have key with speed call 6 assigned - either SSU or SCU depending on system speed or individual speed

Thanks Reusser I tried what you said and it all looked correct but still would not work . Finally got out the 3902 manual and made my 3902 the SscCTlr and programmed the list that way and gave my associates access to the list and it now works properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back