Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Resetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenKan

IS-IT--Management
Oct 24, 2003
GB
Our 412 system keeps resetting, spotted this in the monitor just before it fails, any ideas on what it means or how to fix.

998150mS PRN: .FATAL TLB Data Load Error address=f8f40464 d=5 pc=008d3da0 01e686f0 008d4c98 008d1ef0 008f0f4c 008e8168 IP 412 1.4(25)

Many thanks

Steve

Hello

It maybe due to high network traffic, I come accross this once this message becasuse their was too much traffic been requested to the IPoffice i.e having two + copys off the monitor running - port scan.

Also, when the system resets, we see this:

1mS PRN: Monitor Started IP=192.168.10.98 IP 412 1.4(25) htbchurch
1mS PRN: LAW=A PRI=1, BRI=0, ALOG=0, ADSL=0 VCOMP=20, MDM=0, WAN=1, MODU=5 LANM=0 CkSRC=5 VMAIL=0(VER=0 TYP=1) CALLS=0(TOT=0)
80mS ERR: IP412 TDMLink 2 reports error at other end
152mS PRN: TFTPServer::RRQ(from 192.168.10.99) nasystem/licence_list
153mS PRN: TAPI Authentication: length check - dplen=12, dp-buf_start=12
154mS PRN: TAPI Authentication: Progress as connect = 1
166mS ERR: Device Up 3

Is TDMLink 2 one of our DT boxes?
Should i try reinstalling the firmware or dropping back to 1.4(22)?

Thanks

Hi,

I have a IPoffice 406 with the new software 1.4.25 and
the system restart every time that a call is transfered
from one IPphone (model 4606) to another IPphone.
To fix the problem I made the upgrade of the IPphone
software , the one that come with the IPO Manager software.

I'm not idea if it can be your problem but I hope that
it can help you

Bye,
Gustavo

May have a new lead on this

Went to modify the stillqueuing message on our main reception number, the system crashed consistently!

Our voicemailpro server is still on 1.3 whilst our ipoffices are on 1.4, could this cause an issue. Is there a documented upgrade process for VoicemailPro 1.4?

Or is it more likely to be an individual mailbox/wav issue?

note, we weren't editing this message on previous crashes, but it may be possible it was being accessed.

Thanks

Steve

My strong suggestion would be to

Upgrade 412 and all mods to 1.4(25)
Make sure the version of VM is correct being 1.4.3

In my experence I have seen many sites reboot, and do strange things because of the version or incorrect version of VM being run .

When you have done this you are dealing with a level paying field, and I would perform your tracing again and post the results it it continues to reboot.
The options that should be ticked in manager are
• Call/Packets/Line Send
• Call/Packets/Line Receive
• Call/Packets/Extension Send
• Call/Packets/Extension Receive
• Call/Packets/Extension RxP
• Call/Packets/Extension TxP
• Call/Events/Call Delta
• Call/Events/Map
• Call/Events/Targetting
• Call/Events/Call Logging
• System/Error
• System/Print
• System/Resource Status

Also it would be hard to get support from AVAYA as they will ask for the VM to be upgraded and for you to be running 1.4(25)

Certain versions of 1.3 were very unstabale in regard to conferencing on the 412 and would cause rebooting. The upgrade precedure from 1.3 to 1.4 is very stright forward, if you are going to go down this track re-post and i will give you the main steps.

ipo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back