Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Manager adding new user - what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtc22

Technical User
Dec 23, 2011
CA
Hello,

I got my System Manager synced with AD, sync all good and completed. CM template and User Provisioning Rule were added. Now how do I add new user via the users from AD? Never tried this before it's all manual user add with the User Provisioning Rule.

Any help is appreciated.

Alright.. My coworker got a response from Avaya.

PSN: PSN004824u

Original publication date: 14 Dec. 2017. This is Issue #01, published date: 14 Dec. 2017. Severity/risk level
High Urgency
Immediately Name of problem

Windows 10 update 1709 (Fall Creators Update) is incompatible with CMS Supervisor PC SSH connection mode. Products affected
Call Management System R18 PC Supervisor Problem description
When Windows 10 Update 1709 is applied to a PC that is also used for CMS PC Supervisor R18, CMS PC Supervisor no longer functions for SSH user logins. When users attempt to log in to CMS by using the SSH connection, the login fails and an error message is returned to the user indicating that the connection to the server could not be established.
The problem is exclusively with R18 versions of CMS PC Supervisor client that is installed on the PC. Earlier versions of the PC client do not exhibit the problem.
Telnet logins continue to operate correctly, and CMS Web client interface continues to operate correctly.
Resolution
Resolving this issue is a top priority, and this notice will be updated when a solution is available.
Workaround or alternative remediation
Since only the SSH login is affected for the R18 PC Supervisor client, the telnet method of user login can be used as a workaround.
The CMS Supervisor Web connection can also be used as an alternative.
And if neither of these approaches are acceptable, customers can choose to back out the Windows 10 update.
Remarks
n/a
Patch Notes
The information in this section concerns the patch, if any, recommended in the Resolution above. Backup before applying the patch n/a Download n/a Patch install instructions Service-interrupting? n/a
Yes Verification n/a Failure n/a Patch uninstall instructions n/a
Security Notes
The information in this section concerns the security risk, if any, represented by the topic of this PSN. Security risks n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back