Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Management Tools for WinXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnetmart

Technical User
Jan 5, 2004
AU
Hello,

Can someone please help me here, I would like to install Exchange management tools for WinXP, but I don't get it well. I've installed AdminPak.msi, but I cannot get the E2K tools. I've checked this site but it does not work for me. I don't understand the part of installing the SP3, I download and put it in the required folder, then, which setup should I run?. I've tried afew but none seem to be working. In other words, I need the other tabs under properties of a user when I look at the AD from my desktop. I get from the server all tabs like Exchange General, Dial in etc when I look from the server. But when I try from my machine, I cannot get them hence the need for the MS administrator.

Can someone please help, some one who has succeeded.
I need for Exchange 2000 or 2003. I've installed the Exchange2000-KB815529-x86-ENU.exe but I cannot get the tabs.

Thanks in advance

Magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back