Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Limits of Panasonic D816 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjr0721

Vendor
Jan 3, 2003
US
I have a Panasonic D816 Digital Super Hybrid System and I am trying to determine the maximum configuration. Currently the upper right side has all station and CO connections in use. To the upper left and middle left it appears as if another card(s) can be added to the system. (open pins) The designation on the plastic is 8 extn/4CO.

Is it a forklift upgrade to grow to 12 copper lines and 13 stations. There is one digital set KX-T7230 and 3 analog sets KX-T7050. I have a TI PRI being installed in a new location. Can you interface this system to a T1/PRI Circuit. Is it likely I will have the have carrier supply a csu/dsu and terminate the circuit to a RJ-21?

Thanks for your help.

Mjr0721

The 816 comes with 4 CO and 8 stations out of the box! It can be upgraded to 8 CO and 16 station max. That's one expansion card with 4 CO and one expansion card with 8 stations. You would have to change to the KX-TD1232 cabinet to expand any farther. There is a T1/PRI interface but I'm not familiar with it.

1232 Panansonic System
How do you add/remove lines from digital telephones and change lines that are on phones for ringing to non-ringing?
My only programming option is through the telephone set.

Thanks

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back