Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Error: File cmcurcod.btr is not open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2003
US
System Error: File cmcurcod.btr is not open

We started getting this message when using Order Entry / View / Order View / By Customer Number view.

The company I am in has never even had Currency Manager turned on, so I don't know why all of a sudden it would look for this file. We upgraded to 7.6.300c SQL (from b) a few weeks ago, don't know if thats relevant.

Macola told me to go into the demo company, initalize this file, then move it to the other company's directory. I tried to do this but the cmcurcod.btr file was not created after I ran the initialization. I looked for this file in the data directory for a different company that does use Currency Manager and there is no cmcurcod.btr file.

Anyone have any idea's?

I just tested this and the cmcurcod.btr does get created. You may need to get everyone out of Macola demo data company to do this.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

If you're on SQL then the error message just needs to be changed and you should DTS the table from the demodata database into your database.

Kevin Scheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back