Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

System Administration Tool is Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

cam7333

ISP
Sep 30, 2005
CA
When I am logging into any 3300 (I have 3) and choose the System Administration Tool (or Group Admin) i get the screen pop for the menu but it just comes up blank. I am logging in via RDP to a Terminal Server, when I did it from my laptop onsite it worked fine. I have cleared the cache.

Any ideas?

Check the IE version on the server
Do you get any notification bar at the top of the blank window?

The problem with TCPIP jokes is that when I tell them, all I want is an ACK but usually get FINs and RSTs

IE 8.0.6001.18702

There is no notification on top of the bar(such as a blocker)

The software was probably install without selecting to add the help on the 3300.

@p011406 - OP states when he did it on site it was fine so must be installed on PBX

Check to see if IE on the terminal server is set to Always open pop-ups in a new tab. Tools>General>Tabs>Settings.

Ended up using a different login and it worked fine. I wasn't even able to download software off the Mitel website, just getting a white screen (pop does open though). Wierd one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back