Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SYS TRAY ICON? does 2000 have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSCTech

Technical User
Mar 22, 2002
US
i am triing to backup my 2000 machine on a schedualed basis and the backups work manually but not automatically anymore. where is the windows schedualer or BE shedualer in the sys tray, should there be one?

any suggestions on how to get this automatic backup working again. nothing appears in the backup log for the last few days except my manual backups.

thanks

Sounds like you need reset the backup schedule in BE. All your automated schedules are set in the setup of the backup job. It may still be there...not in the log but on the Job Definitions tab.

i dont know what the problem was but i just deleted the jobs and recreated them and they are now working automatically. i also restarted some services. i dont know what the heck the problem was but it is now working thanks.
man i hate tape backups, they require way to much maintance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back