Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Syntax for deletePDRLCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1User

Technical User
May 24, 2005
DE
Hi there,

does anybody know the syntax in the vxshell to delete personal directories for ip phones?

Due to a migration I need to delete hundrets of them in one step!

Thanks in advance!

I don't think it's possible? I found this old record from release 4.5

On a CS1000 Signalling Server running the Personal Directory/Callers List/Redial List application, the vxshell command pdNumOfUsers can be used to find the number of IP sets registered to the application.

Note: if an IP set is OUTed from the Call Server configuration, the PD/CL lists for that user are not automatically deleted from the Sig Server, as there is no synchronisation mechanism between the two applications. The user's lists must be manually deleted using Element Manager.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Did some reverse engineering in the meanwhile and found what I was looking for!

Here's what I found

To delete a personal directory entry for a specific number, type -> deletePDRLCL 0,"XXXXX",1,1,1,1 in the vxshell.

Where XXXXX is the extension number

To find out how many PDRLCL are programmed type -> pdNumOfUsers in the same place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back