Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Syncronizing Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrtaylor

Technical User
Jan 24, 2002
US
I have a main form called Contract Data that contains contract information and on that form I have four pop-up forms all coming from the same query. The four pop-up forms are Trade-Ins, Concessions, Credits, and Pricing. There are totals on the Trade-Ins, Concessions, and Credit pop-up forms, which need to be on the Pricing form. All I want to do is have the totals show up on the Pricing so I can calculate a total pricing number. How do I synchronize my forms? I tried the expression for example: =[Forms]![subfrmRACTradeIns]![txtTradeInValueTotal] in the Control Source for the Pricing Form, “txtTradeInTotal”. This failed.

Is there some code I could put on the Trade-In , Concession, and Credit form that would change the value of the totals on the pricing form?

Appreciate the help!

Jackie

Regarding: How do I synchronize my forms? I tried the expression for example: =[Forms]![subfrmRACTradeIns]![txtTradeInValueTotal] in the Control Source for the Pricing Form, “txtTradeInTotal”. This failed.

Try: =[Forms]![Contract Data]![subfrmRACTradeIns]![txtTradeInValueTotal]

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back