Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

syncing calendar and contacts from Goldmine 6 to iPhone/iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

StompinFlax

IS-IT--Management
Feb 23, 2011
US
I am currently working with a client that uses Goldmine 6 (along with Microsoft Outlook) to manage their email, calendar, and contacts information. They want to switch from using Blackberries to iPhones and need to be able to sync their contacts and calendar information from Goldmine with their iPhone. I've tried to do a little research on how to do this, and found several 3rd party apps and services that offer to do this for a nominal fee. My question, however, is if their is a native way to sync these contacts and calendar information with the iPhone/iTunes without using a 3rd-party service or plugin? Thanks in advance for your help!

I have been using CompanionLink Pro for over 10 years, and find it to be tremendously successful. I synchronize GoldMine to Outlook, and then my iTouch/iPad to Outlook. I also synchronize GoldMine to GMail Contact/Calendar. I also synchronize GoldMine to my Droid X via a USB. It is absolutely a great product, and it works..

DJ Hunt
Phone: (978)2-3333
- The Hacker's Guide to GoldMine Premium
- One-on-One GoldMine Technical Support ( Fee Based )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back