Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Synchronize MP3s with Portable Zen Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafal444

Programmer
Aug 11, 2006
US
Hi,

Can somebody recommend good music software which has the following synch feature.

1) I want to Synch all files from Zen Touch mp3 player to my librarry

2) Once I delete file in Zen Touch Mp3 player I want to have it deleted automaticly in the computer librarry

3) Nice To have: Once I delete file in Computer's Librarry I want to have it deleted automaticly removed from MP3 player

I have tried the new WMP11 and Winamp 5, but can't figure out how to do the above... Is there ather software allowing me to do this?

Will this work with mp3 palyer? The mp3 on the Portble player is not really a visible Explorer file...

I just checkd IT DOES NOT WORK with Zen Touch mp3 player. I have selected Nomad Explorer folder and than Zen Touch... First time and nothing happened. Then I have tried to select playlist, I got exeception error...

I think it only works with files, not with mp3 players...

Any other software recommendations?

I use it without issue on a Creative MP3 "pen drive" type player.

It appears as any other USB stick drive.

Seems like Zen Touch is different. I wonder if I need some software to make mp3s show as files... What kind of sofware/drivers do you use to make it appears as USB drive?

Can I make Zen Touch appear as USB drive? I Guess this deserves another topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back