Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Synch Listbox to Main Form and enable sore using option buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2005
US
Currently have a form with multiple tabs that are visible depending on the specific user.

When the user logs in, he/she is directed to the "Account Review" tab that only shows the accounts that have been assigned to them.

Now, I have placed a listbox on the "Account Review" tab within the form and several checkboxes.

Challenge: What I would like to do is to have the records displayed in the list box to synch with the record in the main form and offer a sorting and subsorting of the records in the list box when the end user selects one or more checkboxes. For example, Sally has 50 accounts assigned to her by the Manager and upon logging in to the database, Sally is routed to the "Account Review" tab. I would like to enable Sally to sort and subsort on the records in the list box by placing check marks in the checkboxes and then upon double clicking the record in the listbox, it will show all the associated fields for that account in the main form.

Is this possible?

If so, much appreciation if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Oops!

The title should read - Synch Listbox to Main Form and enable sort using Checkboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back