Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sync public folder calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcyryl

IS-IT--Management
Nov 6, 2006
GB
I have a number of calendars that are shared as public folders that are named after a resource (a room) and the resource can be booked via outlook>public folders.

I have created a new calendar that i would like to be able to sync all room bookings from the other resource calendars so that i can quickly see which room has been booked out and when without having to go to each individyal calendar.

Is it possible to sync calendar data into a single "master" calendar in public folders?

Thanks in advance.

Not generally (that I'm aware of), but Outlook 2007 does allow you to overlay calendars on top of each other, so you get the same effect.

Pat Richard MVP

madcyryl said:
...quickly see which room has been booked out and when without having to go to each individual calendar.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but, in Outlook 2003, if you add the public folders calendars to your "Favorites" then Outlook displays tick boxes that allow you to view several calendars at once, all aligned the same. Makes checking multiple calendars easier.

Tony

Users helping Users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back