Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sync issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AccessVB

MIS
Jun 23, 2002
US
hi all,

I have been running Replication Manager for YEARS without ever having faced this issue. I have 2 access replicas, in 2 different locations. One table out of of a 100+ tables decides to not sync anymore. Nothing has changed in the database, everything is the same structurally.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Replication scares me as I don't like the conflict resolution process access uses so I haven't really used it. All the same my thought...

I would import the table that is giving you problems into a fresh file and synchronize it manually. With the host using queries. Then I would replace the replica file with a new replica. It has been so long since I even read about it... There is probably some way to break the problem replica file off.

cool. thanks. i will try that. what i did was copied data over from the table that had the most recent information and now it seems to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back