Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium working with Symonview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcatboy7

IS-IT--Management
Aug 18, 2005
US
We have had symonview and symposium working together for some time. I had to rewrite a script for a department. It has 5 parts. I put part one into production a few days ago. Now out of the 5 agents when all 5 are logged on symonview...aka the board only shows 4 agents logged in. Then when i look at the symposium report it shows hime logging in and logging out and receiving all his calls. So everything is working fine except the symonview board is not showing the correct info for this one agent. Any ideas??

what was your scripting change. How are your agents set up ie. do they all have the same skillsets, supervisor etc.

yeah they all have the same skill sets. What it is, each agent has a region. For instance... Ohio/WV or Minnesota....so a caller hits '1' for ohio or '2' for minnesota. I only put the ohio part in production and left the rest as it is. Now the ohio guy is not showing up at all on the symonview board but his stats are showing up perfect on the symposium report. The new scripting was suppose to let the call roll to the next agent if the guy from ohio was not available.

Does each region have its own application? Where does the 'region menu' sit? In the master script?

Have you reloaded the keys within the Symposium collector properties? (sorry, if I'm out of date with my advice, but we're back on v6 and currently phasing out Symon for plasma screens!). Is Symonview the same as Deskview in a previous life?

Let me know how you get on.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back