Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium WebClient 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momozone

IS-IT--Management
Dec 2, 2004
IE
I have just installed Symposium WebClient and am looking for the default username and password to get in. Can anyone help?

MoMoZoNe

I have tried this but for some reason it is not working?

The version I have is 4.5

MoMoZoNe

I have never tried this but you can go to fat client users> Last name administrator First name web > Desktop and reset the password and then it should be password, or just call your vendor if you didnt change the password they may have. I'd like to stress I have never tried this if you have users on the Web Client server you could loose them until you get ahold of your vendor.

Mark Dvoracek
Formerly Sprint, Wiltel, Pac Tel, You Tel, I wont Tel!

Make sure you enter webadmin in lower case (both user ID and password).

I was wondering if you came up with any resolution on this problem? I have ran into the same thing, and have been working with Nortel on trying to resolve it. We have it installed on a Win2003 server using ADAM instead of Active Directory which was used on Win2000. Currently Nortel is looking at ADAM not being accessible, but was wondering if you might have already found the cause. I've noticed there have been a few reports of this already beyond your own.

I got this working eventually...

I suggest look at the manual for installing and follow it word for word thats what I did and it worked.

Sorry i cant give more help but this really is your best bet!

MoMoZoNe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back