Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Web 4.5 List All Scheduled Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

michcarr

MIS
May 11, 2004
US
Hi Everyone, Hoping you can help me out. We have an older Symposium 4.5 Web server that we have hang every once in a while. What I am seeing in the logs prior to the hang are some scheduled reports that are trying to send out email notifications. I was wondering if there is a way to list out all the scheduled reports and who is the owner of them? I believe most of them were created and never used by the person that set them up. If anyone has any solutions or ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike C.

The easiest way is if you still have access to the "fat" client, log in and check the scheduler - it will list the reports and who created them.

If you don't have access to the "fat" (legacy) client, log in as webadmin and list out all your users that have the abilities to create and schedule reports. Either ask them for their pwd or reset their pwd and login as them to see what they have schedule.

yyrkroon, I did look in the Fat Client but it only shows reports scheduled from the Fat Client not from the web. As far as logging into each account on the Web server that is a pretty large effort since everyone that has access was given the ability to schedule reports. I did find a file called "schedule.mdb" under a folder that listed all the scheduled reports, but it does not show who owns them unfortunately. Any other ideas or assistance is always appreciated.

Thanks
Mike C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back