Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium training

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2006
CA
Hello

I have been working with symposium for almost 1 year now without any official training. Everything I know has been from reading documentation and following the examples of others for scripting. I feel I do a good job as we have grow extremely fast since the vendor first configured our system, and I have done everything within symposium myself.

Well, my employer has asked me to investigate some certification programs to further my skills in symposium and on our switch. I have seen a few offerings from Nortel and other places, but was hoping to get some insight from people who have gone through similar training in the past.

Can anyone recommend some good courses to take or companies that can provide such training?

Thanks

Global Knowledge provides Nortel training, and they do a good job. You can take an adminstration class, along with some scripting classes there.

the GK courses are really well laid out and understandable...

I'd recommend them for Nortel training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back