Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium rtd 3.0 interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpHammer

Technical User
May 14, 2002
GB
I am looking for confirmation or otherwise that the Nortel Real Time Data interface version 3.0 would be compatible with Symposium version 4.2?

I think you mean the GraphicalRealTime Display. The actual version for Symposium 4.2 is GRTD 3.05.05.

We have a few supervisors left that are running client rel. 3 against a 4.2 server (because they are still on win95). you just need to be updated to NS030121SU09C. our vendor said there may be problems, but we haven't experienced any and our supers are running multiple displays simultaneously.

Les Brown
Kelly Services, Inc.

sorry, i was referring to the RTDs in Symposium, not Symposium Graphical Real-Time Display.

Les Brown
Kelly Services, Inc.

The complete client versions from 3.0, 4.0 and 4.2 are up- and downwards compatible with the server versions. They are all based on the SMI Workbench. I would suggest to have the latest version installed, as there have been made error corrections to the versions delivered with 3.0 and 4.0 (e.g. Windows 2000; XP; Pentium 4 issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back