Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium NotReady Activity Code 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

borjomez

Programmer
Aug 26, 2002
RU
How do I enter an ActivityCode when switching NotReady? The ActCode lamp does not flash when pressing NRD key.

Hi
As far as I know it is not possible. We had discussions with Nortel about 30 months ago about this so I don't know if it has changed since.

Peva

You need to allocate activity code functionality in LD 23 to the ACD (yyyy) number of the "xx ACD yyyy zzz" key on the phones (one at a time - ergh!). **Remember to de-acquire sets in Symposium 1st!** To do this, enter YES to NRAC prompt in LD 23. Then, assign ACNT as a key on the set in LD 11. Once you've set that up for each set, all you need to do is put in your codes in a Symposium client so that you can generate reports on Not Ready activity. The down side, is that the ACNT key will flash during any In-Call as well as when the user hits Not Ready.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back