Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Link and logins returning invalid entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2006
US
We are using Symposium link for a connection for Genesys CTI. We have been having to reallocate logins every week, because the users will try to use them and every now and again one will stop working and the "invalid entry" displays on the 3904's. We do not see where any agents are using these numbers as is the typical case when you get an invalid entry. Does anyone know how to force the free or to tell me where to go in the Symposium server or PBX and verify that these are free? Thanks in advance..this is the best place to get fast and accurate resolutions!

To find what IDs are free, run a config report (Supervisor or Agent Properties) and export the results into Excel. Use Excell to remove the chaff until you have a list of IDs.

From what I have read, I am guessing that you're agents are using Genesys IDs. To prevent them from being used by those on Symposium, create agents in the same range of IDs and mark them not for use by Symposium only agents.

It is double keying, but that's what you get as there's no real Symposium/Genesys integration.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back