Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium database schema

Status
Not open for further replies.

fltr

IS-IT--Management
Jul 7, 2004
GB
Hi...

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the DB schema for Symposium. We're needing to develop a couple of applications that can tie in to this software. I currently don't have access to Symposium, but it would be a good head start if we can get this info.

I am under the impression it uses Sybase. Are there any specifics like DB names, DSNs etc? Maybe I can replicate this DB prior to getting the real McCoy. Build a 'fake' as it were to do this initial investigative testing.

Cheers

Jim

I suggest you take a look in the NTP (297-2183-550 - Nortel Networks Symposium Call Center Server, Historical Reporting and Data Dictionary). In chapter "Entity relationship diagrams", you see the relationships among the Symposium Call Center Server database views. This section also contains diagrams illustrating each statistics group, plus an overall diagram showing all of the relationships within the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back