Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symposium Agent Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

nganand

Vendor
Jul 30, 2003
IN
Hi,

I need to upgrade the ISM's in Nortel Symposium Call Center Server from 50 agents to 80 agents.
We have go the keycodes.
I need to know the procedure.
Can anyone help me.
Thanks in advance.

Nganand

I am wondering the same thing, as I am about to upgrade my Symposium. Here is my post and a few replies:

thread959-570850

Hi RFWatts,

I have gone through your reply.

In case we need to upgrade the Agent Licences in the symposium, we need to go to the Symposium Call Centre Server Config. in the server, there we need to go to the Server SetUp Configuration, in that we have the Keycode option where in we can change the keycode or load the same from some file/diskett.
But if that was it, I would have done it, I feel that there could be more to it. More than that, this is a live set up. Just to be safe, I am searching for the actual procedure.

Thanks anyway for your reply.

Its Simple...!!!

1)Insert the CD of Symposium & Run Setup
2)Click on Next and let it follow the check list
3)Click on Re-Install and NOT UPGRADE
4)Then it will ask u the Keycodes etc
5)Finally it comes to the Restoring Scripts/Configs part
5)Reboot & Install patches

Hi All,

We have completed the work. Thanks for al your help.
We followed this procedure.

1. Go to Run, Symposium Server, Server Configuration & we changed the keycodes.
It then runs through 10 Steps where it resets the services, Database , etc & then asks for a reboot.
Once reboot is over, the server is back to normal.
rgds.
Anand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back