Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sympoisum upgrade from 4.0 to 6.0 (report migration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuloo

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
US
We are upgrading Nortels Symposium Call Center Server 4.0 to Nortels Contact Center Manger 6.0. Currently, we have a very large amount amount of user-defined reports that have been created in 4.0. Unfortunately, Nortel is stating they can not be migrated and have to be re-created. My question is, has anyone been able to migrate user-defined reports over to 6.0 without having to re-create them?

I'm not aware of a way to migrate user defined reports directly from SCCS 4 to CCMS/CCMA. In fact, you will have a two part upgrade: from SCCS 4 to SCCS 5, and then to CCMS/CCMA.

The CCMA Installation and Maintenance guide defines "migration" of user-defined reports as manually re-creating these reports on the CCMA.

I personally recommend to customers that they go through this manual process because there are usually many obsolete reports that should be deleted from the classic client. If you don't, they are migrated to the CCMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back