Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Symmetra Extended Frame error

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBRENT

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2002
US
I have a Symmetra Model AP9215 with an extended frame set as 02. The led display on frame 02 flashes 02 then E7 and repeats continually. I don't get any communication between the frames so all the batteries in the extended rack do nothing for my run time. I have a cable that connects the extended frame to the main frame and that cable plugs into a card with two comms ports labeled Battery Communications. The cable is in the comm 1 port. First is this the proper connection and can anyone tell me what the E7 flashing means?
Thanks

HI,

The E7 Error means that the PCB on the back of your Extended run cabinet in faulty. You can pull it out by loosen 4 screws on the back of the frame and reseat it. If the problem persists then the PCB requires replacement. The part # is SYXRCC.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back