Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SX2000 light

Status
Not open for further replies.

doogie59

Programmer
Dec 10, 2013
US
using LW 34 I am unable to access multiline set key assignment. I am on the active plane and i get the following phrase
Requested form cannot be used. It is currently locked by SYSTEM.

I have no trouble accesing other programs and have checked the form authorization and I have the ability to write the changes at the two highest levels

Multiline set group assignment has the same message along with multiline set assignment,

A storm did blow through , but i show no alarms on the systems, have checked the individual nodes for issues

DBMS Check Full?

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

ran complete check of redundant system both planes , no alarms showing. 0 view errors,0 table errors on dbdms check f

ran both planes , tried accessing program again still currently locked by system .

Did you print any forms lately? If so, there could be a print job stuck in the system. Type <show print lpr3>. If there are any print jobs you can try <fo /kill>.

ooooh good one SXWizard - Betting that is it.

allright problem solved

did a show print all and it showed several jobs that were in queued in the for printing , do not recall having sent anything to the printer
tried to use can print all , didnt work so i had to go in and cancel print job number on each print job
checked the access to multiline set key assignment and can get in and make the changes.

I knew that if you had problems logging into the system you needed to check show print all,

thanks for the help

@ doogie59

Give the man a star, he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back