Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SX2000 and Opsman question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwbMitel

Technical User
Oct 11, 2005
CA
Aren't you guys glad you can use some of this old knowledge?

I've run into a little issue with sync'ing OPSMan where the Tel Dir's on 2 systems have different names for an extension.

I remember how to fix this for the most part but not the exact commands.

What I remember is that you delete the names on both systems manually and then run a command to delete the "vectors" that need to sync (OPSMan has nothing to gather and propogate) Then you add the name back in on the primary system and re-sync the network elements.

I'm having issues finding that command to remove the "Vectors" (If vectors is not the correct term, hopefully you know what I mean)

EDIT: I may be misremembering and that the command that I'm looking for was on the 3300, not the 2K. If someone can confirm that, I'd be satisfied.

EDIT2: Yes it was a 3300 command, found an old 3300 3.3 tech handbook from 2004 and it says

PENDING CHANGES DELETE
PENDING CHANGES DISPLAY ALL
PENDING CHANGES DISPLAY COUNT
PENDING CHANGES DISPLAY NEW <number>
PENDING CHANGES GENERATE <string> BLANK
PENDING CHANGES GENERATE BLANK BLANK
PENDING CHANGES GENERATE BLANK <string>

You'd want to remove the incorrect entry in Remote Directory Numbers, then either make a change on the correct entry and run a full synchronization, or do a full propogate to the node you removed the incorrect entry from to get a full copy of the correct directory in it.

I'm not doing a full sync on a fragile system with over 5000 Tel Dir Entries.

I'd rather have 1 sync issue than hundreds thank you very much.

I've going to try deleting the name off of both systems, perform a sync, delete pending changes via OPSMan for the specific name, sync again hopefully with no errors and then manually program the name on the primary system and attempt the sync again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back