Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SX200 ICP information from backup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nytalkin

Vendor
Oct 19, 2007
US
I've got a weird question. Received request from SX200 ICP owner whose vendor went out of business looking for support. Only access available is using the maint1 user to log in (still set at default passcode) I have been able to make a backup but can't access FORM 4 for sysid and options password. Does anyone have a method to extract information from a backup?

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

@nytalkin

I do know of a way but not one I would want to post in the open.

I no longer have my notes on the subject or access to a system so I would need to recreate from scratch

You are one of the few I would share with.

For a very short time, my personal email is displayed on my user account. Send me a note and I will give you some help

@KWB You're solution worked great. The system in question came from the gray-market and isn't even in the right state. We'll have to replace it if the customer wants to get a maintenance contract. Thanks

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

Mitel SX200 MX Controller

Strange problem...for no obvious reason the PBX started to deny incoming and outgoing calls on the PRI.
So, all calls in (DID) and out (dial 9) of the property fail.

Internally the phone system works fine. We believed it to be an issue with the PRI circuit, but the provider is telling us the problem is with the PBX.

When I got to site, I did have a Major Alarm, and an Amber light on the PRI card. These changed, after the PRI provider made some changes. PRI Card LED is now green, no Alarms on the LED's on the Controller.

PRI Provider suggested we swap out the PRI Card, so we did..but that changes nothing/no difference.

I removed all the Alarms off the Console and the when I log into the Maintenance port it informs me that no Alarms are present. Originally the Console indicated an issue with the T1/BRI being down.

That said, the PRI Provider is adamant the issue is with the PBX. They are telling me the B-channels (all 10) are locking up.

There have been no program changes made to the PBX, and no power bumps.

Any suggestions as to why these calls are failing?

Any pointers, greatly appreciated.

@Brotech, It is best to start your own threads for your own questions.

@nytalkin, Amazing that helped. I'm sure you can see why I was circumspect.

Ooops!!How the heck did I do this...thanks for the heads up kwbmitel

The only way I know of is doing some hex editing, would like to know if there is another method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back