Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Switching Offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

C527

Technical User
Feb 16, 2016
US
Hi there, I do hope I am in the right place. Although I am able to troubleshoot most of our issues (Google helps), I am not a professional, so I may not be familiar with all the lingo associated with these phone operating systems. I have run into an issue that I am just stumped on.

Two people in our building have recently switched offices, but need to keep the same extension numbers. I have gotten it set up to where they both ring at the correct place "Feature ** - System Programming - Change DNs" but for whatever reason their voice mailboxes are still stuck at their old spots.

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Voice mail system needs to sync. could take some time or you can fast track it by rebooting.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Note when you change DN's the button programming stays put.
In future put set Relocation to ON, then move sets at will so that programming goes with the phone (Off means programming stays with the jack/port)

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back