Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Switching Batches

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian2112

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2002
US
Is there anyone out there using Mas 90/200 with IIG Services Fast Sale Entry?

hard to describe in this forum but I'll try. We use IIG Fast sale entry. We have 6 locations, 5 of which use Terminal Services to access Mas200. When a location creates an invoice in a batch, what can happen is the batch with suddenly "switch" to another locations batch, without warning. They won't notice it before several invoices have been processed in the other locations batch. This, most of the time but not all of the time occurs when the fast sale screen (which looks almost exactly like Invoice Data Entry) pops back up after printing the invoice. Then "poof", it will be in another locations batch. If there was a way to include a screenshot of this, I would. It's totally random.

Did you use to have this issue before you used IIG Fast Sale Entry?

What is happening is that MAS is getting "lost" in regards to which batch the invoice belongs in. This maybe due to a couple of things. It could be due to a large number of users. It could also be due to the IIG enhancement which is why I asked if you had this issue before you used Fast Sales Entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back