Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Switched from Avaya IPO to Mibusiness solution. Call status software similar?

JordanWitthoft

Technical User
Feb 27, 2009
US
I used to use the call status software on the IPO all the time. Is there something comparable in the mitel mibusiness solution?

Yes, there is a call staus in maintenance. By extension, trunk, software id, and show status all. Call shows ringing extension, then goes to idle after it forwards, doesn't show where it forwards to, however, but it forwards to operator mailbox, even though it says the GM's name.

Yes, there is a call staus in maintenance. By extension, trunk, software id, and show status all. Call shows ringing extension, then goes to idle after it forwards, doesn't show where it forwards to, however, but it forwards to operator mailbox, even though it says the GM's name.
Thanks, I am not seeing any call status anywhere. Maybe its labeled something else? I am looking under maintenance and diagnostics

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back