Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SWF and Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

xudito

Technical User
Sep 15, 2000
PT
Hi!
My problem: I created a web page through the format frames pages of the Front Page 2000. The initial page is the page of the left and is HTML. The top right page is in Flash. The bottom right page is in Flash also. I want to open, from an SWF on the top right page, an SWF on the bottom right page and the opposite...
Also, how can i "force" a presentation to fit on the page, when the presentation size is bigger?

Thanks a lot!!!!
Xudito
xudito@hotmail.com

I have created hover buttons using front page and linked them to my different pages. The hover button works perfect in opening a link but the only problem i am having is how can i open the linked page into another frame instead of opening a new window.I have named the target as "MAIN-WINDOW" and thats how i have entered in the html tag.
<APPLET code=&quot;fphover.class&quot; codebase=&quot;./&quot; width=&quot;75&quot; height=&quot;17&quot;>
<PARAM name=&quot;textcolor&quot; value=&quot;#FFFFFF&quot;> <PARAM name=&quot;text&quot; value=&quot;HOME&quot;>
<PARAM name=&quot;color&quot; value=&quot;#0000FF&quot;> <PARAM name=&quot;hovercolor&quot; value=&quot;#FF00FF&quot;>
<PARAM name=&quot;effect&quot; value=&quot;glow&quot;>
<PARAM name=&quot;url&quot; valuetype=&quot;ref&quot; value=&quot; TARGET=&quot;MAIN-WINDOW&quot;> <PARAM name=&quot;font&quot; value=&quot;Dialog&quot;>
<PARAM name=&quot;fontstyle&quot; value=&quot;bold&quot;> <PARAM name=&quot;fontsize&quot; value=&quot;12&quot;>
</APPLET>

I need to know the right tag to enter so my target page open in the target window which will be another frame.

Thanks for helping inadvance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back