Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SWCA Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

comguy19

Technical User
Sep 28, 2010
US
Reaching out as to how to program the Feature *520- on the keys. Already went through the feature settings and adjusted to what I believe I needed to do for how I want it to work. o the phone sharing the line need to have the Line (DID) in question,apearring and ringing or just on the programmed SWCA keys. Also, can they blink when put on hold so the the other receptionist would know what call is waiting to be picked up. Thank you ahead to all those that have an input to the solution

See this manual how to program:

You park calls to SWCA keys so make sure all in the group have the same keys in same order.

Appear and/or Ring is only for the set the DID belongs too.
Once you answer the call then you can use the SWCA feature.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thanks for your reply Sir
I was on site and didn't have access to my programs and as hoping on getting some quick answers. Got back to the office, accessed my Programs ad got it figured out.First Time I had to implement the program and was confused because I couldn't program the keys with the feature. Come to find out the the quick reference guide I had was giving me the feature code of *6, which as you know is for ringing. When it was *3 I needed. And so dumb not to have figured it out on site that it was simply the feature programming code for the buttons it was asking for. Duh!
Thanks for being there
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back