Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Swagger Integration in Spring Boot: API Documentation Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

soni21

Programmer
Apr 25, 2023
IN
I'm currently working on a Spring Boot project and integrating Swagger for API documentation. While the basic setup is clear, I'm facing challenges in ensuring comprehensive and well-organized documentation. Here's a snippet of my Swagger configuration:

Java:
@Configuration
@EnableSwagger2
public class SwaggerConfig {

@Bean
    public Docket api() {
        return new Docket(DocumentationType.SWAGGER_2)
                .select()
                .apis(RequestHandlerSelectors.basePackage("com.example.controller"))
                .paths(PathSelectors.any())
                .build();
    }
}

By including thorough details regarding request and response models, error handling, and any other advanced features Swagger provides, I want to improve my documentation for Swagger. While I am exploring several websites such as Scaler, can I get guidance on how to use Swagger in a Spring Boot project to accomplish these objectives? Are there any guidelines or recommendations for the upkeep the Swagger documentation in a dynamic development environment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back