Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SW version level that allows email & mobility? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinorhino

Vendor
Aug 29, 2022
US
Does anyone recall the software level that Avaya made voicemail to email and mobility unlimited no longer requiring licenses? Thank you

It's been around for a long time, but I think mobile twinning stopped requiring a license starting with 6.0.

VM to email has never been licensed from what I remember for VM Pro. For embedded it was always just clunky and a drag to setup until the added DNS to the config. That had to be around R9.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

I'm sure voicemail to e-mail has always been there since IP Office 400.

Mobility for all probably came with 8.0 or 8.1.

ipohead is correct - Mobile Twinning was available for everyone beginning in release 8.0. I thought it was earlier than that, but I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning much less what happened more than 10 years ago.

Page 14 of the below link.

Introduction of Essential Edition License. This license will enable mobile twinning feature and Avaya one-X® Mobile Essential for IP Office for all user, as well as two home worker/remote worker seats. This is a pre-requisite for Preferred Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back