Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SVMi-20e mailbox config 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernie4321

IS-IT--Management
Oct 31, 2007
GB
Hi

We have just upgraded our iDCS100 to a OS 7200. All working well except the VM.

we have an SVMi-20e installed.

Our iDCS configuration we used manual day/night mode. We had one mailbox which was used for the main office DDI number.

Day mode no message was played and the caller was transferred to station group 502.

Night mode an out of hours message was played then it was transferred to the voicemail.

No matter what we do the system seems to stay in day mode, even when it is set from a handset to night mode.

Also during day mode it plays a message 'one moment please' after one ring then transfers to group 502. We just want it to ring unanswered until a member of the 502 station group picks it up.

Any pointers would be a great help.

Kind regards B

Depends on what type of trunks. analog trunks they need to route the call directly to the group, if PRI or SIP still direct calls directly to the group instead of VM first. for the VM Mode in 740 make sure you have values set up correctly for each ring plan. Just curious, why did you go with a 20E vs a 20i?

NTSDirect

Thanks that's great, silly me I was trying to program the schedule in the SVMi rather than the ring plans in the officeserv!

To answer why the 20E, we actually bought the system an age ago but didn't have time to install it. It has always been too busy. We finally bit the bullet this year, a Christmas changeover.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back