Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV9500: Moving from 4 Digits to 7 Digits Inbound

SamThePhoneMan10

Technical User
Jul 17, 2020
US
We have heavily expanded our organizaing and our DIDs have grown expentionally. We currently use ACDD on our SV9500 to map the last 4 Digits of our Inbound DIDs to extensions. We are looking to did the last 7 digits now due to conflict. We were told we just have to change CDN 66 from 4 to 7 in ARTD, but I want to make sure there are no other commands that need to change or that work from the MG-SIP or SBC BX800 is needed due to these being SIP routes.

We have confirmed from our carrier via a packet capture from the BX800 that they’re sending in 10 digits.

Remember to make backup copies of your system before making changes. Do a complete system backup. I cannot help you solve your problem but I will tell you to avoid More Problems by making backups. I can't stress it enough with anything made by NEC

Just ARTD CDN 66 and then you will need to delete all of your ACDD 4 digit entries and add the 7 digit.

You can use Clipboard to mass edit ACDD. It will be much faster.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back