Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV9500 and BCT Synchronization fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcmbmt

Technical User
Jan 15, 2008
VN
I'm doing the Configuration Wizard but the synchronization is fail

- Fail for synchronization:
Sychronization_dqwgr7.png

- Can ping the SV9500 from BCT Controller:
System_Health_r3v0qc.png

- The account for BCT synchronization is accessible from PC PRO which installed on BCT Controller:
Login_Account_qfxhlv.png

- ASYD, SYS 1, Index 70, Bit 6 =0 (OAI in service)
- ASYD, SYS 1, Index 241, Bit 7 = 1 (OAI)

In the manual mention about SVI 1371 but I couldn't find any doc mention what it is:
Mention_vbhnke.png

Anyone has experience with BCT for SV9500, please help to advise what else I should check?

I checked the Diag@Net Monitor, the error log is:

SV9500], Start synchronizing data with SV9500. Hotel Mode: False.
2023-10-26 | 09:06:38.864 | Exception | PID: 6108 | THRID: 18 | PBXConfigurati».exe | MOD: PBXConfigurati».dll | SRC: -- LINE: -- | 09:06:38.864 | TaskSV7000Sync.SynchronizeData, [SV9500], Hotel mode settings don't match. Product configuration: Non Hotel mode, PBX configuration: Hotel mode. Review your configuration and try again.
2023-10-26 | 09:06:38.880 | Status info | PID: 6108 | THRID: 18 | PBXConfigurati».exe | MOD: PBXConfigurati».dll | SRC: -- LINE: -- | 09:06:38.880 | Set PBX Configuration Service exception [ID 24010001]: "PBX SV9500: Synchronization failure. Reason: (Error 228) Hotel mode settings don't match. Product configuration: Non Hotel mode, PBX configuration: Hotel mode. Review your configuration and try again."

What should I do to fix the problem?

I installed PMS interface on BCT Controller and it passed the Hotel Mode error but there is a new error:
"Send Command "LLGSN" to pbx failed: Could not listed up telephone number data from NDM".
The SV9500 was configured in LDM not the NDM. I tried to configure the ALGSN but
ALGSN_p0noh4.png

I think you want ALGSL not ALGSN. N is the fusion network and if it isn't fusion don't program in the N blocks.

ALGSL depends on ASPAL being programmed. If you don't have it you will need to add it.

There are 10 kinds of people in the World.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

@DoubleDriveLine,
In BCT Installation Manual, all the Command is "N":
Manual_zgxvpw.png

I tried to convert all the "N" to "L" but when do the synchronization, the BCT cancel it because of the "LLGSN" cannot be executed. I think maybe of the BCT script is configured follow their design?

Log from BCT:
LLGSN_d4rfos.jpg

I think this install should have included professional services. If are not licensed in the 9500 for Fusion then the N commands don't work. Then you have to also build the system as a Fusion Network with only the control node.

If you aren't trained in Fusion or BCT I would call for help.

There are 10 kinds of people in the World.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

@DoubleDriveLine:
Yes, this system is covered with NEC SWA service but I want to try first before open tickets.
Will update you guys if I find out the solution for this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back