Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sv9300 Call forwarding internal problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waleed Alomour

Systems Engineer
Jan 2, 2024
JO
Hi All

I have a problems on sv9300 i have a SIP trunk and i have standard sip station registration start from virtual port 000 station number 3000 end of virtual port 200 Station number 1149 i don't have any problems for this

but i have a problem when i added new station number

Example :
added extension number 2001 can ringing to any extension number but can't receiving any call from any extension number

Example : 2001 ring to 1001 no problems but when 1001 ring to 2001 gave me 503 service unavailable or no response

please if someone can help my urgently

Thanks in advance

You might want to see if the number is call forwarded to an invalid number, if not you may want to check command 200, i.e. 200>2>804 this makes 2 valid for 4 digit extensions.

Dear 3racefan3

From where can I check if the number invalid and how can I check or write the command 200 please help me because I am Beginner on sv9300

and if you need can I send a picture for my system to see what can you do for this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back