Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV9100 / Voicemail Message and Notification Lamp Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleDizzle

Programmer
Jun 15, 2022
US
Has anyone experienced an issue with voicemail messages intermittently being delayed from showing up in a vm box and lighting the notification lamp?

Example: A message was left at an extetension at 9:00am 3/8/24 but did not show up in the vm box and light the notification lamp until 2:30pm 3/11/24.

Re-assigning a different mailbox number to the extension and performing a system reboot has not cleared this problem.

This system is a CP10 v12.00.50

Sorry CoralTech, I'm not familar with that term.

It's an embedded InMail VM

Ok, are you getting voicemail to your email? Also, you might want to see if something causing DOS on your processor. I have seen this where the system is basically under a DOS attack from something and slows down everything.

Hello CoralTech,

No evidence of a DOS attack has been detected.

The site is not currently using vm to email.

Wondering if this could be a symptom of a corrupt SD card / config, not sure....

Honestly I have never seen this. I mean I HAVE on external VM systems like the UM8000. I am assuming the system is licensed for v12..that can throw errors? Can you replicate this? If so you might want to open a DIM capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back