Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV9100 Call foreward to an external number from a phone and from a users mailbox- Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbietechman

Vendor
Mar 1, 2011
US
I am not able to forward a phone to an external number. We get a reorder tone after we attempt to to do this. I am guessing there is some class of service programming somewhere that needs to be set up but I have not been able to find it. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Can a user have an option in their InMail mailbox to press a digit to forward to an outside number. If so how is this accomplished. Thanks for the help

Try 20-11-12, call forward outside.
Can a user have an option in their InMail mailbox to press a digit to forward to an outside number?
You can set each user mailbox for dialing option and next call routing box in 47-02-13/14. That allows a caller listening to a personal message the ability to dial a digit (usually #) to go to a designated routing table where you can have a digit set to forward to an outside number. Use either a VE set to CF all to the outside number (add 9), or to dial a system speed dial bin.
Refer to the in-mail manual for details. See attached.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=f727e7a0-6863-4b22-aa3d-f9e8a755258a&file=InMail_System_Guide_v5.pdf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back