Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV8100 Virtual Extensions busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

3DNet

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2003
US
Have a new SV8100 install that I can't get the virtual extensions to ring. When called I just get reorder/busy. This is a basic 64 port package so I'm wondering do the virtual extensions go against the port count maybe? If so, is the ME50 + Exp license going to fix my problem? I didn't get any errors when I built the VEs in CM11.

It sounds like your numbering plan for the virtual extensions was modified from the default and it no longer is set for extensions. There are 256 virtual extension at default.
Check MB's 11-01-01 and 11-04-01.

11-01 3x 4 Extension
11-04 001 3000

That should be all you need. You can try 15-18-01 = land on key. After that try a system reset. If that is still NG, then perform a aback up of your database, default the system and try it. That will tell you if it's database related or not.

Outed, rebooted and rebuilt and trouble cleared. I'm pretty sure I'd done that already, but maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back